Homeowners & Vacation Home

This insurance provides damage protection for your home and personal property from a variety of events, including fire, lightning, burglary, vandalism, storms, explosions and more. In addition, all homeowners insurance policies typically contain personal liability coverage, which protects against lawsuits involving injuries that occurred on and off your property. This coverage also provides protection against losses where your homeowner’s association coverage ends.


The association’s policy in most cases does not provide coverage for the interior of your condominium. This can include personal property, loss of use, personal liability, building items and loss assessment. This coverage provides protection against losses where your condo association insurance coverage ends.


Even if you do not own your own home, you still have assets to protect. Coverage can be provided for your contents, loss of use and personal liability through this type of policy.

Mexico Property

Coverage can be written with the same level of American homeowner coverage.