Homeowners, Auto, & Other Insurance in Glendora, CA
Looking for personal insurance? Click here for a quick quote.
Personal Insurance coverage’s are packaged into different policy types. Before providing any premium quotations, CDS Insurance will assist in evaluating your personal risk exposures. The next step is to determine which risks you wish to protect with insurance policies. With access to more than 30 homeowners and auto insurers, CDS Insurance will produce a competitive and comprehensive personal insurance program tailored to your specific needs.
Auto, Recreational Vehicles, Motorcycle & Mexico Auto Insurance
- Auto — Coverage can be provided for the state minimum limit of liability up to $1 Million to protect your assets and exposures in the event of an auto loss. We can provide coverage for exotic vehicles, modified street rods, collector cars and everyday commuter vehicles. Coverage can be provided for liability, uninsured motorists, underinsured motorists, medical payments, comprehensive, collisions, rental reimbursement, gap coverage, and towing.
- Recreational Vehicles & Motorcycles — Motor home, Off-Road, Sand-Rails, Snowmobile, Trike Style, Smart Cars, Travel Trailer, Fifth Wheels, and even the most unusual risks can be placed here with us.
- Mexico Auto Insurance — Typically, most auto policies do not provide coverage for accidents or property damage that occurs in Mexico. This type of coverage provides temporary protection for you and your vehicle while in Mexico.
Homeowners, Vacation Home, Condo, Renters, Mexico Property Insurance
- Homeowners & Vacation Home — This insurance provides damage protection for your home and personal property from a variety of events, including fire, lightning, burglary, vandalism, storms, explosions and more. In addition, all homeowners insurance policies typically contain personal liability coverage, which protects against lawsuits involving injuries that occurred on and off your property; This coverage provides protection against losses where your homeowner’s association coverage ends.
- Condo — The associations’ policy in most cases does not provide coverage for the interior of your condominium. This can include personal property, loss of use, personal liability, building items and loss assessment; This coverage provides protection against losses where your condo association insurance coverage ends.
- Renters — Even if you do not own your own home, you still have assets to protect. Coverage can be provided for your contents, loss of use and personal liability through this type of policy.
- Mexico Property — Coverage can be written with the same level of American homeowner coverage.
Personal Articles Floater (PAF), Comprehensive Personal Liability (CPL), Umbrella, Identity Theft
- PAF — This type of coverage can be provided as a stand alone policy or by endorsement to a homeowners policy. Either way, this coverage is for items that need to be scheduled on an open perils basis. This generally includes valuables such as jewelry, furs, fine arts, golf equipment, musical instruments, silverware, cameras and stamp or coin collections to name a few. If you are unsure if you should schedule a particular asset, we can help you make that determination as well.
- CPL — This coverage protects individuals and families from liability for nearly all types of accidents caused by them in their personal lives, as opposed to their business lives. It is most commonly a part of the protection provided by a Homeowners policy, but it can also be written as a separate policy. This is a form of liability insurance for individuals which insures the policyholder in the event he or she becomes liable to pay money for damage or injury he or she has caused to others. This coverage does not include automobile liability or liabilities that arise out of the operations of a business
- Umbrella — This type of insurance is exactly what it sounds like. It provides coverage that takes over where your basic automobile and homeowners policies leave off, thus shielding you as an umbrella does in the rain. It is a great way to truly protect your larger assets by providing additional liability coverage, without a great expense to you. In today’s litigious society, this coverage is the best value around.
- Identity Theft
Watercraft (Yachts, Jet Ski, Boats)
- There are many insurance programs that we can custom tailor to your particular boating needs. We have coverage for powerboats, personal watercrafts, ski boats, sail boats, antique and classic boats. Comprehensive yacht coverage can also be provided. Watercraft coverage provides both property and liability protection.
Earthquake, Flood, DIC
- Earthquake — A real and present danger in California and can be financially devastating to a homeowner. Unfortunately, most homeowner’s insurance policies do not cover losses resulting from earthquake. We can help. We have the ability to provide you with comprehensive earthquake quotations from several of the leading earthquake insurers in California.
- Flood — This insurance is similar to Earthquake coverage. In the event of a flood, most homeowner’s policies do not provide coverage for any property damage as a result of a flood. If you live in a flood zone, this coverage is as important for you as Earthquake coverage is. We can provide you with quotes from several leading insurers
- DIC — This special policy is typically purchased to cover the gaps not covered in a standard property policy. DIC policy coverage’s can include: collapse, flood, and earthquake.